Keratin is one of the most durable proteins in nature and the main ingredient in the outer layer of hair. When applied to hair via products or a longer-lasting treatment, keratin smoothes, straightens and eliminates frizz.
Your hair type will determine which keratin formula and concentration will deliver the desired sleekness. For example: anyone after frizzles locks can benefit from products that contain keratin but the keratin treatments are best left to coarse and curly hair types.
- Shine. Softness. Smooth, frizz-free strands that are unfazed by humidity.
- Moisture and damage repair.
- Dramatically decreased drying and styling time.
- Sealed color.
- No grow out. With regular shampooing, hair slowly returns to its pretreatment state.
- Wash hair less frequently to maintain the look longer. For maximum longevity, use a shampoo that doesn't contain Sodium Chloride. A product with UV protection is important too.
- Exposure to chlorine, salt water or excessive sun exposure will shorten the lifespan of the treatment.
- Hair can be cut immediately after the treatment.
- Hair can be colored before or two weeks afterward. (Coloring hair prior to the treatment seals in the color, helping to prevent fading.)